CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's MY day!













Today is my birthday. I'm just watching Kenzie and Jacob and trying to relax a bit. I went to the doctor today and I get to go out for Greek food with my Mom tonight. Other than that it's just another day, one year older!

I am trying to get everything ready for our trip down to AZ... I can't wait! It's going to be so nice to see the family!

Kenzie has so much personality lately! She is such a little stinker! When she does something wrong she will give us a guilty smile using her two little bottom teeth. And she knows when she's being funny! She will giggle and keep doing whatever it is to make us laugh! She loves to laugh and play. She is eating all kinds of big people food and won't ever let you eat your food without sharing with her! She is such a big girl! I just love spending time with her!

She was a Kangaroo for Halloween and everyone thought she was so cute! We went trunk or treating and got to see Great Grandma Hale, It was a fun first Halloween!

3 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Now we get to see sweet pics of Kenzie!! She's getting sooooo big! Hugs!!

Kellie said...

Hi Kelsey! Jenn (Jenks) Fox is helping me learn how to use this "Blog Spot" thing. Your little girl is so cute!

Natalie said...

Kelsey!!! What's up!! I love finding people on here!! How are you? You have a kid!!! You beat me! Where are you guys? WA? Glad to hear you don't lifeguard anymore. We are in UT and I am in school still.. we have a dog, but no kids yet. My parents moved to ID so I have been very disconnected from my home, keep in touch!