CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

My Creative Juices!

On Tuesday we had a contest at school called Academy Artistic. We got to chose a model, do their hair for free, and then create a look based on the theme "African Safari". So I colored and highlighted my cousin's hair... then decided to make her into an Antelope! Alot of people thought it was a gazelle but I thought it was really cool! It turned out to be really fun! It took all day to create this look! Luckily the antlers were removable so her neck wouldn't break off!! They took professional pictures and I'm excited to see how they turn out!

The final look! In the afternoon they got all of the non-participating students out of their classes and they all voted for their favorite. I won 3rd! go me! The top 5 students had their professional pictures sent into a few magazines! I hope my antelope makes it in!
Some of the other models...


This is Bird that won 1st place!! My closest friend at school did this model!! it was amazing!!



After I made her look like an animal, and then took off all the makeup and washed all the gunk out of her hair... we decided to cut it! She looks so cute as a blonde!! I love you Kerianne! You rock!!

1 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey you did a great job!!! I love your Creative Juices!!! :) Her hair looks great.