CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Swimming!






Kenzie went swimming for the first time this year last Saturday! She is afraid of new things like the grass, dirt and swimming pools! It took a while for her to get used to walking around outside... I think the unevenness of the ground is what scared her but she is getting used to it now! We had a lot of fun with Jake and Grace and I even got my first sunburn of the year! yeah! ha ha

So for those of you who asked... my due date is Jan 19th! We are so excited to bring another little one into our family! This pregnancy is wayyyy different than my first. It is funny how differently your body can react. Maybe we'll have a boy this time?? I can barely button my pants!! I'm only 6 weeks along and my belly is alreay sticking out!! What is that?? ha ha I fit into my normal jeans for the first 15 weeks with Kenzie... it's crazy!

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray for Swimming!!! I this time of year where we can go swimming!! :) She looks so cute in her swimsuit!!! I'm glad everything is going good. keep in touch.

The Smith Family said...

how cute are they! I miss Kenzie and Grace is getting sooo big, and Jake too!