CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yes, I'm alive!

Okay so I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks. Our computer has a number of viruses and I just don't even want to bother with it these days! Plus I really haven't had much to blog about. My routine these days has been Get up, go to gym, shower and clean house, have hair appointments into afternoon, run errands, then pretty much crash for the night if there isn't some other various activity in the evening going on. Sounds fun huh? Well all the hair appointments have been nice and I went to the American Idol concert on Tuesday with my mom. We had soooo much fun!! I know that's a bit dorky to some, but I love Idol and it was a blast!!





Kinda scarry how much I resemble my mom huh? Matching black shirts and blonde hair?!

My favorite number of the night, PYT by Danny Gokey. He got the whole audience into it and it was a blast!!

Of course Allison and Adam put on a rockin show!
I LOVE CHRIS ALLEN!!
It was a fun concert and totally worth the money even though we were in the nose-bleeds!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You and your mom are so cute. I love the blonde!!!

JR Hale said...

You are both adorable. I told your mom at G-Ma Hale's B-Day party that I liked it. I think it is the best cut I have seen on her. Tell her I said Hi.

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!

Trudy G. said...

Love the picture of you and your Mom. I bet the concert was a lot of fun.