CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

September

On Labor Day we took Kenzie and Jalie to the Ringling Bros and Barnamum Baliey circus. We had so much FUN! Kenz LOVED it! She talked about the Elephants for days!Kenzie has been getting better and better about playing with her baby sister. She still has her not-so-nice days but fewer all the time.

Here she is today... what a ham!

Kenz LOVES to dress up. This poor hat from the dollar section at target has seen better days! My mom got her these boots as a joke and she has to wear them around the house. Oh yeah and you gotta love the empty winnie the pooh back pack she wears while pushing the doll stroller around the living room!!
Our amateur photographer... Kenz snapped this pic of Jalie and I
Jalie is getting SOOOO big!! She stands up on her own and has even taken a few steps! crazy girl! she is saying Da Da now but no ma ma yet... i need to work on that one!
She is such a happy girl!
On Tuesday we went out and bought a minivan! It was quite the experience! I now officially feel like a MOM! I LOVE IT! I love love love my nice van! Its a 2004 Mercury Monterey. It has all the nice automatic features I wanted and leather seats. I am so happy with it! Now we are all set for our road trip in a week and a half!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

The girls are getting HUGE! Jalie is as close to walking as Hazel and Hazel's almost 16 months old. Man!! Nice van. I think we need one soon, too. The 5 passenger car thing isn't going to cut it for too much longer.

The Momma said...

Wowowowwo!!!! How fun! First I am so jealous you guys went to the circus! And oh my Jalie is getting way too big! Your van is awesome!!!!!!!! Can't wait for a cruise in it!

Marisa and Rob said...

That is so cool that you guys went to the Circus!!! :)Your girls are growing up so fast and way too cute!!! I love the van!!! I can't wait until I Officially feel like a MOM!!! ;) Are you guys heading to AZ for your roadtrip? I'm glad things are going good for you guys. We send our love!!!