CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Okay so unless you are really bored you probably just want to skip over this post! I took a ton of pics at Christmas (like most people do!) and I want JT to get to see most of them since he wasn't here for the holiday. So here we go!

Before Christmas:

Gingerbread house
Kenz with fake smile

Kenz fake angry
I made this apron for my SIL for Christmas and sent it to her
Kenz and I decorated ornaments for the tree.. the stalking she said was for Daddy!



My sister sent me a beautiful scarf for Christmas! I LOVE it!!
The cookies that Kenz and I decorated

Christmas Eve:
Jalie with Uncle Jon (the girls are wearing shirts that Aunt Kandis made them for Christmas!)
Nanny and Papa's tree
Kenz playing with Oma
Can you tell she's ready to open presents??
They both got phones from Aunt Sandy.. . Kenz got a Dora cell phone
And Jalie got a Fisher Price phone
Ha ha gotta have another Frog!!
Jalie with my cousins Taylor and Andy

TinkerBell Pajamas!!

Jalie... what a CHUB!!Jalie got Dora sippy cups which were quickly confiscated by Kenzie!
Jalie got a car toy from Nanny and Papa
The box is always a hit!!

Kenz was sooo excited when she got her Barbie princess costume!
Jalie in her ballerina pajamas

I LOVE this picture!! Totally my favorite!!
After all the presents were opened it was time to hang with Taylor playing DS
Bro Kyler
Kenzie sitting with Poppi
Christmas Morning:
More presents??
Jalie LOVES her blankie!!
The chair I re-covered for Jalie
The girls with their new chairs!
Ha ha she got her pants wet... I think the diaper with the tutu is priceless!!
All our Christmas loot! Filled up the huge box that had the chair in it!
Kenz loves her "baby horsey"
Jalie with her second cousin?? or third cousin?? Not sure but they are only 1 month apart... so cute!!
K all the videos... probably out of order but here they are!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

The girls are so cute. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!!!!

Josh,Danielle & Dex said...

It looks like they had a blast! I wish I could have seen them!!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Fun!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!! The girls are growing up so fast! Too cute!!!!

Maggie Muggins said...

Ha ha ha. We totally filled the box from Alex's chair with presents too. In fact, that's where we hid everything before Christmas! Looks like you had a ton of fun!