CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick Baby!!

So we are in Az and ever since we got here it seems like our health is failing us! Kenzie started coughing more and I lost part of my mucous plug and started cramping.... scarry considering I'm only 29 weeks prego! Anyways so we got that under control with hydration and rest but Kenzie kept getting worse. She doesn't even want to play... I checked her temp last night and it was over 103. Very scarry for me! She is 21 months old and this is by far the sickest she's ever been! I don't like it! We have been giving her tylenol and it brings it down to 99 so we just keep giving her more every 4 hours. I hope she gets better soon! It's no fun to be on vacation when you don't feel good!

1 comments:

JR Hale said...

Kelsey sorry to hear that Kenzie is sick. I will be praying for her for a speedy recovery. Is everything ok with you and Jalie now?