CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Vacation part 2!

Sorry it took me so long but here are the rest of the pics from our vacation!





Here's Kenzie and her cousin Jaxson... they are almost the same size but a year apart! They had fun playing together (at least when Kenzie wasn't hitting him!)



She is so lovely in pics huh?? Brat!






We took a trip to Tubac, Az with Josh and Danielle and had alot of fun. We took these pics at the resturaunt we went to for lunch... it was pretty good mexican food but small portions and high prices!

Yeah... that's my goofy hubby!


The pies for thanksgiving!! YUMMY!!



So Granny Sue didn't want her pic taken but here's Kenzie loving her apple!!


Jazz and I on our last day together! Isn't she beautiful??

Kenzie had sooooo much fun with the Arnett's! She was beyond tired from not taking a nap and Caleb and Daniel did such a good job of keeping her happy and entertained! I love that family!

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

What fun you had here! I'm glad we got to see you guys!!! :)

The Smith Family said...

looks like you had a blast!! Kenzie is so cute!

Laura Suzanne said...

Looks fun! P.S. My work might be getting rid of s salon chair and hair setter. I told them I might know someone interested and i will keep you posted as to what may happen... Just an FYI for the future!