CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Photos!

So my mom wanted to go to sears and get professional pics of Kenzie taken this year... however, Kenzie did NOT want to cooperate! She is not one to smile when asked! So my friend Danni came over today and we took pics of her in front of our tree. I think some of them turned out really good! They definately show her personality!
We are sooo excited for Christmas this year. We love the family time and the focus on Christ and giving. Tonight JT is going with his class to play bingo at an oldfolks home, tomorrow we are going to the ward chirstmas party and on Saturday we are spending time with Kerianne and Ethan... Kenzie is sooo excited to see them! I'm getting ready to do some holiday baking even though my doctor told me that I need to watch how much sugar I eat! Ha ha really? Does she really think she can get a prego woman to say no to sweets around the holidays?? ha ha I'll try to be good but i'm not making any promises!!

6 comments:

The Smith Family said...

soooo cute!! Tell Danni she did a great job! What a doll! WE love you Kenzie!

Anonymous said...

i love how you organized them.. she is so funny!!

The Momma said...

OH my gosh she is so big, Ethan asked when the last time we saw her...it's been forever! Can you say Kelsey? She looks so much like you, seriously. I was just looking through some old pictures at mom and dads and there was you Christmas day, about 3 years old! Identical to Kenzies pictures.

Rachael said...

Soooooo pretty! See? You have plenty to blog about!! See you tonight at the ward party.

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the pictures!!! She is too cute. Have fun at all your parties!!! :)

Kellie said...

I love her dress! She's so cute!