CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Stupid Snow!!

I remember wishing for snow as a child. I would pray that there would be enough snow to cancel school and have a white christmas. Now that I am out of school I wish snow didn't even exsist!! Last night JT had to work in Seattle. He had to park on the street because the parking garage was blocked with snow. He got home around 1130 last night and parked in our garage. This morning when we were getting into the car to go get some groceries I noticed that the side of our car had been smashed in! Yeah we were alittle upset! Someone must have hit him and just left! now our nice car looks like crap and we have a $500 deductable! but we are counting our blessings because it is still drivable. It is getting us through these horrible driving conditions. I love our subaru!! hopefully we can afford to get it fixed soon! Now we are hoping and praying for rain to clear the roads to our christmas destinations! I hope everyone else is safe around here!

2 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

((HUGS)) Brandon couldn't believe that you don't have full coverage on that car--I hope you get it reduced to $300!! Don't go anywhere--stay in the house and drink hot cocoa, that's what we're doing! Even though we're out of diapers--aack!

Anonymous said...

Stay Strong Hun!!!