CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One month...

It's gone by sooo fast!! These are some pics my sister took while we were in Idaho. Jalie had just turned one month old. I can't believe how much our lives have changed over these last 5 weeks but we love it! She is such a sweet baby. Just look at her!
















And here are some pics of Big Sis Kenzie. She hung out with her Aunt April while JT and I went out for Valentines day. It looks like they had fun... thanks for taking these cute pics A!!












2 comments:

Rachael said...

They are such pretty girls! I'll call you today so we can hang out. I'm excited!

Marisa and Rob said...

Man time sure does fly by fast!!! What cute girls you have :) Kenzie is getting so big and I love her hair!! :) Give her a hug for us. I will mail thoes bows to you soon! :) Do you want jewel in the middle of the bow?