CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Monkey Hair!



So my sweet little girl already has a couple nicknames...Monkey Hair, Baby Sister and Jalie Balie. Poor baby got my hair. It sticks strait up and won't lay down just like my mom says mine did when I was an infant. It's really funny.... not too attractive for a baby unfortunately. Kenzie can't say Jalie so she just calls her baby sister and Jt and I came up with Jalie Balie somehow and it just stuck.


Kenzie is getting really good with Jalie. She is very helpful and has only hurt her once in the last few days. I think she is starting to understand how to be soft... thank goodness! She is being a total butt about taking pictures though... all the ones i've taken this week are horrible!



Seriously, how can you resist this sweet face?? I love how she always rests her head on her fist... so cute!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Both my kids have had that hair too. I love it. Sticking up is so cute!! I should have you over here sometime soon. Noah and Kenzie need some more bonding time :)

The Smith Family said...

awww she's so cute!! That hair is so funny!!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos.. she is more precious every time i see her!

Marisa and Rob said...

What a cute little girl!!! :) I love the hair!