CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Bouncy Place

So we took Kenzie to The Bouncy Place here in Kent on Tuesday. She LOVED it! Then our friends wanted to try it out with their kids so we went again on Wednesday. Luckily my friend Danni had her camera and got these great pics! We had so much fun I think we'll try to take her once a week. It's good activity for her and only 5 bucks for a whole hour. I really shouln't have gone down the slides with her while i'm still trying to recover but it was too much fun!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of her going down the slide.. she was too funny

Jenn said...

Looks like fun!

Rachael said...

So fun! As you could see, we were having kind of a crazy week (thanks for the comment) so call me again when you go next time. Noah would LOVE it!

Alex and Kelsey said...

How fun!