CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look like sisters??

Everyone's been saying how different Jalie looks from Kenzie but I keep having flashbacks because over the last few days I keep seeing Kenzie 2 years ago! I guess we just make cute babies!! ha ha
Jalie Danielle at 4 days old

Kenzie Lynn at 5 days old

So when we brought Jalie home from the hospital on Saturday Kenzie came home with a cold. She had a runny nose and we did all we could to try to keep Jalie safe. Well, of course, Jalie now has her first cold. Her nose keeps running and she sneezes all the time but she is eating good and isn't too fussy. I hope and pray that we can get through this cold without too much stress!

I love being a mom! It's so fun to have both of these little girls! I had the baby blues for a couple of days but today I'm happy and sooo greatful to have such beautiful daughters. Kenzie is such a joy and learning things so quickly. I know she is jealous of her new sister and I hate punishing her when she acts out because i know she just needs the attention. I love cuddling little Jalie. She can't talk back or hit yet so it's so peaceful, yet she doesn't make me laugh like Kenz! I truely am greatful for my girls today. I still haven't gotten dressed for the day and it's 1pm, but I know eventually i'll get used to all the work that comes with having 2 kids! At least they both got baths, clean clothes and fed... now are both napping! It's a good day!

4 comments:

Manzo Family said...

Congrats on the new little one. She is beautiful.

The Owens said...

Oh congratulations!!! I'm a little scared for 2 since I feel like I'm still getting used to 1. It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job. I'm so happy for you and your family. I hope everything goes well with your healing and your babies cold.

Rachael said...

I feel like you are exactly me almost 8 months ago. Hazel got her first cold at 3 weeks from big brother. I could've died. Luckily I tend to stress a lot less over the second one. Now Hazel is 7 months and I get dressed most days. Don't worry if it's hard now, it does get easier. Kenzie will adjust and soon they'll be best friends. Now go nap!!

Nadine said...

So cute! I was visiting my parents over the weekend, and I heard in Relief Society on Sunday that you had your baby and I was so excited for you! Your little girls are adorable. Congratulations!