CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Update!

Thanks to my friend Danni you were all able to see pics of Jalie the day she arrived! I knew it would take me a few days to get on here and get things posted. Everything went great at the hospital and I'm happy to say that I am recovering fast and starting to feel like my old self again! Except for the fact that I feel like I have watermelons shoved under my chest this morning... but I know that will get better with time! Here are some of the pictures from our camera... which is a crappy crappy digital. The color is horrible but at least you get the idea!


This was Jalie's first picture!
See the look of relief on my face?? So glad she is here!

kenzie is such an awesome big sister! She has been really sick since we got home though so we are trying to avoid the sweet sister kisses for now!


She always wants to hold Jalie


She's practicing cute poses already!


SO SWEET!!





3 comments:

Rachael said...

She is so darling!!! I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations!!

Kandis Smith said...

oh, I just want to squeeze her!! look at those cheeks!!

Kellie said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!