CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

ITS GONE!!

YEAH!! It finally fell off... that nasty piece of rotting flesh is gone! It smelled and was always in the way... yes I am talking about the baby's umbilical cord! It was sooo stinky and like hangin by a thread yesterday and finally last night it was gone! I freaked out until we found it... it was stuck to her blanket... then I made JT take care of it. I don't know why it grosses me out soooo bad but I'm happy to see it go!!

Here are some random pics that we've taken over the last few days. Kenz was cracking me up with the purple hair... and of course our crappy camera was on the wrong setting so it is blurry!












Daddy's girl!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

You're such a good mommy blogger! I'm glad you're doing well and feeling good!!

Kandis Smith said...

such cute pictures--Kenzie, you're so funny!! Can't wait to see you guys!

amy and luke said...

Your girls are so cute!!! You guys did good once again. We Miss you guys!!!