CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Baby Baby

No, no baby yet. She is being a procrastinator just like her mother. Little Jalie keeps causing her mother pain but hasn't decided to come into this world yet! If she doesn't come today or tomorrow my midwife is going to try to enduce me on thursday! Thank goodness!! I'm glad to see the end in sight! I've had numb legs and stabbing pain in my back and lower abdomen for over a week now. I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy! Wish me luck and hopefully by Saturday we will have pics up of our new little girl!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay! I was just thinking about you and wondering if she's here yet. I'm glad you updated. I'm excited to see pictures soon. And let me know if you need help with meals or anything after she's here.

Jenn said...

Make sure you text me!!!!! :-)

Laura Suzanne said...

Text us all!

Marisa and Rob said...

I keep checking everyday to see if your little one is here yet!! :) Good luck with everything and were excited to see our little cousin!! :) Give everyone hugs for us!! Love to all.

Kellie said...

Hang in there hun! Looking forward to seeing pics of your little one! :)