CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

alot has happened!

So I haven't had a chance to upload any of the pics from my camera until today!! Yeah! I finally found a cord to the computer! So here are our pics from our camping trip the weekend before memorial day weekend.. it was Kenzie's first time at the beach and she was scared of the sand! This girl is afriad to try anything new!


I'm a cracker maniac!! I will take them all out of the package and only eat 1 or 2!





We gave Kenzie her first haircut today! She had a serious mullet goin on!! It would be fine if we lived in Benson but up here in the city she was lookin pretty sad! It was a definate challenge to keep her occupied so that I could cut it strait! But it turned out pretty good and I discovered that she has the exact same hairline as my mother and I! no matter how strait you cut it in the back it always has a bit of a point in the middle that looks longer! It's just in the blood I guess... I call it my ducktail!! Anyways she looks real cute!!





























So on Saturday night I started throwing up... at first I thought.. oh here's the morning sickness. But then it got worse and worse. I kept throwing up and had the runs all night long. My stomach hurt so bad I only got a couple hours of sleep. By sunday morning I was so dehydrated and in pain that I had JT take me to the ER. Half a day later I came home with some pepcid ac, vicodin and some anti-nausousness medicine! I love modern medicine!! I am feeling like a whole new woman! So then I went to my OB today and had my first ultrasound done! The baby's heart was beating strong and everything looked good... it looks like a lima bean right now but it's gonna get cuter!!




8 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay her hair is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!
And glad to hear you are okay!!!

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the hair!! Your right it would be okay for Benson....:) he,he,he. I'm glad that your feeling better!!! I'm so excited for you to have another little one. :) Keep intouch!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey My friend Leah Davis did Amirra's picture's she does an awesome job!!! Here website is on my friend's links. Under Leah Daivs Photography. :) We love them. :)

JR Hale said...

That is a cute cut on her. She is adorable.

amy and luke said...

you know you have a good point I will update myspace, I guess not everyone uses blogs. Look for the new pictures soon!! Cute hair cut I like I like!!!way cute blog too

Kandis Smith said...

awwww, she's adorable kels! I'm totally singin the them song from Duck Tales right now for you. he he! Glad youre feeling better girl! hugs!

Laura Suzanne said...

Her hair is so cute! What have you been up to latley? Did you get all moved??? I have a car now so when i need my hair done, I can get there!

Kari V. said...

She looks so cute! I am so sorry you where so sick. That really Sucks!

I did not know you where prego again. Congrats. :)

I have a question. What beauty school do you go too? I was thinking of going to your school and seeing if you can dye and cut my hair. :) I was going to call your mom this week to get your number to ask you.