CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.flirting with every cute male in Jr. High
2.getting excited to turn 14 and go to church dances!
3.going to mutual
4.getting ready to be a 2nd year at girls camp!
5.fighting with my big sis all the time!

5 things on my to do list:
1. move out!!
2. 3 hair appts today
3. graduate from school in August
4. hair show this weekend in seattle!
5. figure out a cool fathers day present for my wonderful husband!

favorite snacks/food:
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. sweedish fish
3. pizza... this baby has cravings!!
4. anything asian style... chow mein, egg rolls, teriaki, pho
5. sushi... i miss it!! 7 more months!!

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1.live it up... jet skiis, vacations all over the world, go sky diving!! have fun with it!!
2.buy a house suitable for all the kids we could ever want
3. pay off all the student loans in my family!
4. share with my family and inlaws
5. give to the church

5 bad habits:
1. not picking up after myself
2. talking too much
3. spending money we don't have
4. eating out
5. eating nothing but junk!

5 places I have lived:
1. kent, wa
2. covington, wa
3. federal way, wa
4. Mesa, Az
5. soon to be Puyallup, wa!!


5 people I tag:
1. Kari Nuckles
2. Vasbinders
3. Erin Turner
4. Jennifer Fox
5. April Young

0 comments: