CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

it's official!!

I believe that you officially become a parent when your child throws up all over daddy in the middle of the night and then when mommy starts laughing the child decides to projectile vomit all over mommy's face!! What a fun night we had! Kenzie must have eaten something bad because starting at 10 pm she threw up about every 20 min until about 2 am! It was a long night... and due to morning sickness I was throwing up right along side her! I think JT wanted a divorce right around midnight! I am still washing doing laundry... we went through all of her clean pj's and about 6 blankets!
Well if we got through last night I believe we can get through it again because it was the first but I'm sure not the last night of baby barf all over the place!
Kenzie is acting completely normal today and has been sleeping most of the morning due to her lack of decent sleep last night! We hope she is feeling better and maybe mommy and daddy can get some good sleep ourselves tonight!
(I need to buy a new usb cord so that I can upload some of my pictures on my camera... our cord went mia!! sorry about the lack of recent pics!)

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Bwawawawawa!! Too funny-- you totally deserve it. LOL I'm so glad she's feeling better. Dad told me about it last night. I haven't had to clean up baby barf yet... knock on wood.

Kennedy said...

Ohh what a night. Its good that you can look back and laugh at this day and think... we actually made it through. I hate it when babies puke its so hard to watch that you feel so bad. But the worst is they just keep on playing and nothing seems to stop them. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Valerie said...

I'm way behind on checking on blogs but still - it gets better when they can tell you it's coming and make it in the bowl or the toilet. Still sad and all, but less puke to clean up all the way around.

Rachel said...

Okay, it seriously happens way more often than not that the kids barf in the night and are fine the next day. I always wish that they'd at least still be lethargic and just want to lay on the couch. Nope, just a long night of laundry and cleaning, followed by a normal day of taking care of normal, wild children. Not fair!