CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Just keep swimming...

Lately I feel like Dory... just keep swimming, just keep swimming. I'm just doing what I got to do to get from day to day, trying not to stress because of the baby. It's so hard to not stress out about money when you have none. JT is still unemployed and looking. He has a test with the border patrol on monday and we are praying that he passes. In the meantime we are paying our tithing and trusting in the lord to get us through this hard time.
I've been reading alot... probably to escape my own reality but I've got to say, "I LOVE TWILIGHT!!" What an amazing series! I can't believe how much i will miss Bella, Edward and Jacob!! But it's finally over and now i'll just have to wait to see the movie and then read them again in another year.
I went to the dr today to get some test results back... i knew it wasn't a good sign to be called in to the office for the results but JT and Kenzie came with me so I felt alittle better. They told me that my normal risk for having a down syndrome baby at this age should be 1 in 1000 but that due to my test they can see that i have a chance of 1 in 272. The risk of a 36 year old. So it's not exactly a huge chance but it still makes me think about it all too much! So we've decided to get an amino done next week for a diagnosis. I would rather know than wonder for 5 months. I'm scared to death of needles but i guess i'll have to close my eyes and think happy thoughts!! JT is very supportive of it all.
So here's a little update on our sad little lives. We ARE counting our blessings don't worry! It just gets alittle depressing some times! oh yeah and i'm graduating from Gene Juarez on the 30th! I can't wait to be done with school! it will be great to spend more time with Kenz!

1 comments:

Kennedy said...

Kelsey, I can understand what you are going through. Clinton and i were in a similar situation. And Yes we do have to "Keep Swimming"!! things will get better you are doing all the right things. Hang in there. Im so excited for your new baby hope all goes well. Take care
Erin