CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RESULTS!!

It's a girl! I got the amnio results last night and they told me that the baby looks healthy with no abnormalities and it's definately a girl!! we are so excited!! Her name will be Jalie Danielle Judd! Kenzie is getting excited to have a baby sister. She is calling my belly "baby"! Oh yeah and she is finally saying "please" instead of "mine"! Big step for us!!

Here are some pics from graduation on Sunday. I love my new dress!!



This is Natalie and I... the two cute prego chicks!!


Mary Jane and I

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR Hale said...

Praise God! I am so glad that the new baby is fine. I knew she would be. I love the name you have picked out for her.

Also congrats to you on your graduation! Family hair discounts? LOL. Just kidding.

Hoping to see you and yours at Christmas this year.

Laura Suzanne said...

Congrats, Kelsey! I am so happy for ya!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I love the name!! I'm glad everything looks good!!! Hope to see you soon. Also congrats again on graduation!!! :)

The Smith Family said...

okay, you are in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much trouble with me. FIrst, I never got called with the news, and THAT IS NOT THE NAME YOU TOLD ME! WHere did that one come from? I like it though!