CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Come on... you know you want to waste an hour of your day and do this too!

I am: Suffering from a stuffy nose and sinus pressure with no medication!!
I know: the church is true…(primary answer)
I want: to get out of debt!
I have: the best family in the world!
I dislike: being broke all the time
I miss: all my friends and family in AZ
I fear: losing my children or husband
I feel: sick and tired
I hear: the toilet that is constantly running
I smell: nothing… stuffy nose!
I crave: chocolate… all day every day!
I cry: over everything-commercials, stubbed toe, etc. (pregnancy)
I usually: read every day
I search: for more energy to get things done
I wonder: Where our life will take us this next year
I regret: a lot of things
I love: JT, Kenzie, Jalie… and many more!
I care: about hair!
I always: talk on the phone when driving (bad I know!)
I worry: about finances
I am not: perfect
I remember: our first kiss
I believe: in miracles
I dance: to be silly… it’s fun!
I sing: nursery rhymes… can’t get them out of my head actually!
I don't always: get the cleaning done
I argue: when necessary
I write: on my blog
I win: spider solitaire about 10% of the time
I lose: every game on our wii to my hubby
I listen: to David Archuletta
I don't understand: any languages besides english
I can usually be found: on the couch at home
I need: a hug
I forget: can’t think of anything… must have forgotten
I am happy: Being home with my daughter
I TAG: everyone who is reading this and has not done it yet

1 comments:

The Smith Family said...

How fun Kels!! i'll have to do this too!!