CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jalie at 25 weeks!

So here is our little Jalie! Only 15 more weeks or so till she will be out in this world and look how cute she is already!! Some of the pics look funny becuase of the position she was in. She has her hand on her right cheek and the eyes wouldn't show on some so we just see the eye sockets. Alittle freaky but look at those cheeks!! And her little chin! Adorable!! I can't wait to see her get bigger!














Those are some Judd cheeks if I ever saw them!!


Here's Kenzie and JT at the Puyallup Fair this year. Kenzie loved the carosel until it started moving!!

1 comments:

Kelci and Jake said...

hooray for the new baby! I can't wait to see her, you are right she is already beautiful just like her mommy and big sis! I'm so glad you found my blog too, I am excited to stalk/keep up on your life! :)