CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Active Child!

So I have been trying to take more pictures lately, however Kenz doesn't like to stay still for more than half a second. I finally got a picture of her smiling this morning so I have to share it! It was such a rare occurance!


I wish she wasnt still sucking on her binky!! She has such an adorable toothy grin!
So here are the other pictures of her that I've been trying to get. She loves her Halloween costume and has been begging to wear it all the time! At least we are getting our money out of it!

cutest monster I've ever seen!

She LOVES the hands!!





wanna see baby??


This is her kissing face! She doesn't get how to pucker up!

wow you say... computer already?? well look who she gets it from...



0 comments: