CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

another dresser

Okay I finished the other dresser for the girl's room. It turned out super cute! It was a cream color with gold trim before. It was pretty ugly. Now it totally fits the room!

Kenzie has been treating all her baby dolls and stuffed animals like real babies lately. It so cute. She changes the diapers and swaddles them and rocks them to sleep.
for those of you who don't follow my sister's blog... i have the cutest nephews ever!! here are her most recent pics! they live in idaho so we rarely see them, i miss them so much!


Landen is 16 months


and Logan is almost 4! i can't believe how big he is!
I'm finishing a dress I made for Kandis tonight. I'm really excited to send it to her and post a pic of her in it!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the dresser! What did you use for the flowers? It looks awesome. Good job!

The Smith Family said...

Super cute dresser! I just got a $5 dresser to sand and paint too! Can't wait to get my dress! :)

Marisa and Rob said...

Cute dresses, your so crafty!!! I need to be more like you and make things!!! :) The dresses you make are so cute and look so easy to make. I keep telling myself I need to do something like for Amirra. :) Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you all