CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Re-style

So my mother gave me this beautiful shirt that she's too small for now that she's getting all skinny. I made a cute dress for Kenz... i really hope it fits her! I want to go get her out of bed to try it on right now!

Before
After (don't know why both pictures are crooked!)



Here are two more that I recently finished:

This is the most detail I've done on any one project so far.






K this one is not the cutest on the hanger but it's really cute on her

5 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

girl--you have like a new outfit for her everyday!! haha! Now you just need to get started on making me some shirts and dresses-- I"m soooo next!!

Rachael said...

You're so awesome! I miss you already!

Greg and Brittany said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! And talent sure does run in the family - those dresses are sooo cute!
Thanks for the congrats too! It would be great to get together when we are over in the area! I'm not sure how far we are from the Seattle area. Our WA reception is actually this Saturday (kinda quick) but if you are over on this side, I would love to have you or your family stop by and say hi!

Dawn said...

SO, when your girls grow out of those dresses, are you going to open a boutique and sell them? You totally should!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh man, that dress is so cute!!! I did almost the same thing - I had some shirts that I was going to give away but I took a cute one and turned it into a dress. We are going to have to compare processes, I need your advice - yours looks so much cute than mine!!!