CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

When the sun comes out...

We love to play! I am soooo glad that the weather is finally nice! it's been in the 70's and we are loving it! I haven't sewn much and my house is a disaster area because all we've done is hang out outside for the last few days! Last Thursday I went with a friend to Les Grove park and Kenz did everything to avoid the water while I sat with the baby and got my back FRIED!! I'm still hurting! Then on Friday we stayed inside and took naps after my procedure (which was no big deal!) On Saturday we went out to Leavenworth and spent the day playing in the pool (Kenzie HATED the water and Jalie LOVED it!) at the resort and walking around downtown Leavenworth enjoying all the cool shops with Kerianne and Ethan! Then on Sunday after JT and I talked in Sacrament (I did horrible by the way!) we went to my parents house for a bbq and we sat outside for hours! My dad filled up the kiddie pool and it took Kenz like an hour or more to warm up to getting in. She will hopefully get over this fear of new water experiences soon so we can enjoy our summer! I hope you don't get too bored of all the pics. I took like almost a hundred this weekend so it's hard to narrow it down to my favs!


Les Grove Park:


Leavenworth Resort:
Sorry ladies... he's mine!

Town of Leavenworth: All Scandinavian mountain town



It was a long day...


Beautiful 2 1/2 hour drive (too long though!)

Sunday bbq: my mom wasn't ready for this pic! She's gonna kill me for posting it


Nap time after dinner
Time for the pool!

She's happy staying out!
Jalie loves the water
Kenzie finally gets in and starts splashing daddy

Okay i think she loves Washington... she's a tree hugger!!


Jalie with Oma

She was moving but such a happy girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics.. but oh my goodness Kenzie actually touched a tree!! you go girl

The Smith Family said...

YAY!! Such cute pictures! They are too cute! Nice pic JT! What a stud! LOL :)