CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a 20 min post...

I have alot to share but only 20 min to finish this post so here's the short of it...

Got my hair done today... I love it!
Kenzie has had some odd sleeping situations the last couple days...
nap time
Funny Face???

The sun was in her eyes


Jalie's a happy baby.... laughing cuz mommy's laughing at sister sleeping

She loves to ride around in the snuglie
Kenz has a facination for hats right now... she loves anything to wear on her head
Yeah its a crab hat...'nough said
Jalie found her toes.... and she LOVES them!
Now for the crafty side... here are my most recent sewing projects
I'm lovin this one... I love the green eyelet fabric. So pretty!

I finally fixed this one... shortened the top

This is one I made from a garage sale shirt.... simple but cute on her!
I made this dress fully reversable. I really love how it turned out and since it's my own creation I think I might even make a tutorial if I get around to it!!

I loved this pattern and I love these fabrics.... however I'm really really hating the dress! The combination of everything was a failure. It looks like a baby mumu!! I still made her wear it as you can see in previous pictures... I'm thinking about taking the green fabric off and trying something different to see if that would help??

Boarder Patrol Update: We got a message on our phone basically stating that we would hear something aprox 60 days after we recieved our letter. He said we should be hearing from them in July to recieve our location. So it's nice to not be wondering and waiting everyday for a call. It is also nice to know that we have at least MOST of our summer together! Camping here we come!!

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

yay!! At least a couple more months together!! Darling outfits and cute hair girl!! Kenzie and Jalie are getting SOOOO big!!

Rachael said...

Oh good! I'm so glad. The dresses are SO cute and love your hair!!!

Youngs said...

i love this post - but I LOVE MY BANGS even MORE!

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the hair!!! :) I also love the dresses!!! You are so good!! I really need to take my sweing machine out and get sewing like you :)

Laura Suzanne said...

I wish I could do something like that with my hair! Looks great!