CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ugly vs. Cute

So I made two more dresses. I made one out of an old t-shirt of mine. I thought I could make something cute for her...however my idea didn't turn out so well... It's pretty ugly but it's my first time I did pleating and used a zipper. So go me I'm learning new things! Kenz clearly loved it... it's way to big on top! does NOT fit well at all!

the shoes and hat were all her!
This is a CUTE dress I made out of an old fitted button-down I had in my DI pile. I love love love how this turned out. It looks so cute on her. I got the idea from this tutorial... super easy!


Kenz was clearly NOT a fan! you would think we were trying to hurt her!!




Ha ha so in the battle of Ugly vs Cute... Kenz picks ugly!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I think they're both cute but the top of the first dress just needs to be sized down a little. I LOVE that blog made you posted from. It's awesome. I'm doin' some sewing today starting NOW!

Anonymous said...

she is too funny