CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My week

I've been super busy this past week! JT has been working tons of overtime and I felt like a single mom and so on his last two days off we tried to spend some time together. Here are some pics from our past week...


Kenz had her face painted for the first time at a carnival at my mom's school. She thought it was sooo fun to have a butterfly on her cheek!
On mother's day we went to my grandmother's house for dinner and Kenz had soooo much fun playing with my cousin Taylor. They are so cute!
Love my sun burn?? Yeah guess I should make sure to get myself when I get the kids!


5 comments:

Laura Suzanne said...

OUCH!!!!gellucks

Rachael said...

Where the heck did you manage a sun burn?! I only see rain!

Christie said...

well at least you can look forward to a beautiful tan... on half of your legs... haha sorry about that! I totally understand Kenzie's appreciation of the butterfly. When I was little I thought face painting was THE coolest! I remember trying SO hard not to touch my face or scratch it so it would last forever. Of course my mom always made me take a bath and ruin it. UGH!

Kandis Smith said...

aack! That sunburn looks horrible! hope you feel better soon!

Rachael said...

Thank you for the comment Kelsey! I did delete it. I'm glad you of all people can understand. Thank you for your nice words.