CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Projects

I refinished a free dresser... it's not quite done yet, I need to get more pink for the bottom. Kenz loves the ABC's. It looks really good in their room so far. Now I need to do the other dresser and hutch to match somehow...???











I have been using our dining room table for all my sewing projects. I never put the stuff away because I'm always working on something. Well it just looked so junky so I put it in our bedroom. We never used it to eat on anyways...so now our dining area is where all the baby stuff goes. Now our living room looks much less cluttered!!



Jalie's first outfit made by mommy! Its so cute on her... and still alittle big so hopefully it will last through the summer. The only reason I haven't made much for her is cuz i know she'll grow out of it fast and she has sooo many hand-me-downs from Kenz....it's not because I don't love her!! ha ha I was feeling guilty for only making Kenz dresses!

Showing off the bloomers....my first pair and they are totally cute!!

I made my grandma an apron in home ec class in jr high. She uses it all the time and it's sooo ugly! So her birthday is this month and I made her a new one! It turned out so pretty. Completely reversable. I hope she likes it! Here's the online tutorial I used.

I'm trying it on for size!

3 comments:

JR Hale said...

That apron is so cute! I have to get that material to you.

Rachael said...

you crafty momma, man i feel so behind on your blog!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love it!