CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy Day!!

So today has been very busy so far! We took Jalie to her 2 month appt and she got 3 shots. Then we went to the mall and got her ears pierced. After that we let Kenz play in the kid area while I fed Jalie. We hit McDonald's for lunch on our way to Best Buy where we got a NEW camera!!! We just got home and I've taken a few pics with the new camera! It's soooo much nicer than my old one.... I've had that thing for like 4 years! This is it... Canon A1000is. It's 10 mega pixels and has 4x optical zoom.




And this is my old camera... it was only 4.0 mega pixels and no optical zoom... it was horrible!! Too old!My first picture on the way home from the store! Can you tell I was excited??


The hill we live on. I was testing out the awesome zoom!


Some of you might think I'm the meanest mom in the world because I got my child's ears pierced the day that she got her immunizations but she was already doped up on Tylenol and we think it's better to just get it all over with as quick as possible. She only cried for like 30 seconds and has been a happy baby the rest of the afternoon. Just alittle more tired than normal.


So Jalie's weight is in the 22nd percentile and her height is in the 54th and her head is only at 29th! So she is skinnier by far than kenzie was at this age but at least she is growing! The doctor predicts that she will be about 5'8''. Taller than her mommy!!




3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray for a new camera!!! :) I don't think your a mean mom! :) If your mean then I'm mean, because I did the same with Amirra :) I love earrings!!! :) I'm sending the bows on Monday!! I hope you will like them. Hey, can you email me a picture of the dresses with your new camera :-)

Kandis Smith said...

awwwww, she's smiling!! Even if you are the meanest mommy ever--haha!! Have fun with your new camera, I know you'll love it!

Valerie said...

I did the same thing with Aile when she was 4 months old. Might as well just get it out of the way. And you're right, they do only cry for about 30 seconds until they get that antiseptic solution on.