CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kenzie's Laugh


I swear... I'll make it through these terrible two's as long as she finds the time to laugh! I love love love her laugh! I keep getting so frusterated with her and then I get frusterated with myself because I feel like her behavior is a result of my parenting. She keeps going in time out and getting long talks and it never seems to change anything. But we're trying.

Then she laughs. Something so simple as a sticker makes her giggle. We take turns sticking the sticker on eachother and she thinks it's halarious and I realise I can do this. I'm a good mom. I just need to remember these sweet times when she's laughing and I'll get through it. Hopefully we can laugh every day! I love that girl!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That is so cute that you love her laugh. Seriously I thought I would kill Noah when Hazel was a baby and he was SOOOO terribly two. You get through it. He's great now. It's just a re-adjustment having a new baby and being two. It's hard for us and it's hard for them. You'll easily get through it. PS I LOOOOOOOOVE the flowers. Thank you so much!!

JR Hale said...

Kelsey~
You keep strong. As long as you stay consistant with your paretning and what is allowed and not allowed, she WILL get it and it will settle down. I promise. Some of them (Lacee and Landon) included were/are a bit more head strong and take a bit longer to get some of it. LOL.
Don't ya just love how they find the simplest things funny?
She is a doll face!