CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Children's Museum

One of the only things we did this week while my inlaws have been in town is go to the Seattle Children's Museum. I have been collecting curious george things since I was about 11 years old and Kenzie now loves george too; so when we heard they were doing a "Let's get curious" exhibit I decided we should check it out. We had soo much fun! There is just so much to do and Kenzie is just about the perfect age for it. She was hesitant at first but then she was running around looking at everything! Sooo cute! I took like 100 pictures.... literally! Here are a few of my favorites!



Kenzie totally fits a golidlocks!






Daddy and Kenzie using Japanese transportation




Yes, my hair is purple!

Kenzie loved loved loved the grocery store!


Grumpy and Kenzie driving the firetruck

She thought the bus was fun!



Awww.... George kisses!


Granny Sue checking out the art... yes she has purple in her hair too!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

SOOO fun! I can't wait to go for Noah's birthday.

Anonymous said...

looks so fun!! i think i might just have to go!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I want to take Amirra to that someday, when Rob has off :) Love the pictures and nice hair too !:)

Christie said...

is this the Kelsey formerly known as Hale???? this is Christie (used-to-be-Manning) how are you!?! your family is adorable! I saw a comment you left on Rachael's blog I SWEAR I'm not a stalker...