CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

My March...

While my Father-in-Law was in town I had him help me refinish my salon furniture. It looks sooo nice! I feel totally professional now... except the whole washing hair in the sink thing!I love dressing the girls in cute outfits! Most of the clothes that Jalie is starting to fit into is for warmer weather so I put her in a skirt and found this sweet sweater to make it work for our crazy cold weather we've been having!Oh yeah and fuzzy pink socks make the outfit!
Shocking.... Kenz never smiles for the camera!
She LOVES her "baby sister"...never calls her Jalie


Getting sooo big! I love the little chunk she's getting on her thighs and cheeks!

I think she wants me to leave her alone... the finger again... at least it's the right one this time!

CUDDLE
My Sweet Grandma Hale turned 90 in Feburary. We had a big family party to celebrate! Isn't she beautiful?!
My mom and I are laughing at Kerianne who's trying to get Kenzie to smile... we all look like dorks!
So that sums up the last of our March. I hope we have a fun April.... maybe the sun will come out!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

so fun! don't you just love family? I am coming up to visit mine (in Kent!) this weekend and the week after. where are you living now? maybe we can get together sometime? I am going to try to meet up with Rachael too so maybe we could all go out for lunch one day or something... let me know if it's a possibility!

Rachael said...

I love your salon furniture! It turned out awesome!! I'll call you when we get home today or tomorrow so we can hang out. We should totally sew some cute pillowcase dresses and let the kids run crazy. I'll miss you when we move but we'll make the best of it until then!!

Anonymous said...

jalie is getting so big.. you have to come by soon!!

Laura Suzanne said...

The furniture does look great!! Good job!

Marisa and Rob said...

Your salon furniture looks great!!! Your guys did a great job! I'm glad they got to come down and see you guys! You need to take a picture of the hair bows you made out of material. :)