CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random pictures

Yes I'm having fun with the new camera. I am still trying to figure out what settings are best... here is our life over the last 24 hours!

My first attempt at french braids on Kenzie... They turned out pretty good!


I told her to pull up her pants... ha ha

Baby bubbles!

Jalie giving Daddy smiles! Gotta love that hair!

Oma and Jalie

JT making my Dad's Birthday cake! Men are soo hot in the kitchen!
Happy birthday to an old man... My dad turned 51 yesterday!

Kenzie's hair yesterday
Kenzie loves her new camera! ha ha she loves that it really takes pictures but they are all of her because she uses it backwards

So that's the last 24 hours in pictures! My inlaws come tonight and I hope I can get some good ones!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats on the new camera! I love Kenzie's braids and the little baby earrings on Jalie!!

The Momma said...

I love all the pictures!! Can Kenzie be anymore cute???? I want to kiss her!!! Cute hair, how does she sit so still for you to do it? What a big girl...oh and Ethan agrees with you, that picture of JT in the kitchen is very steamy.