CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Border Patrol???

So here's the update on "Where the heck are the Judd's going to end up??"
We are moving in 2 days into an apartment in Kent. JT starts his job with King County Corrections tomorrow. Today, however is his oral board interview with the US Border Patrol. This morning we went to the orientation and found out some interesting facts. We won't know for at least 4 more months if he gets hired or not. If he is hired then we will know where his first two years will be spent... either texas, new mexico, AZ, or California. However he will be in the academy in new mexico for at least the first 4 months. It is farther from his parents house then we originally thought which means that I may stay here in Washington with the girls until he finishes the academy. So.... we are still hoping and praying that he gets hired by the Border Patrol, but we are glad that we will BOTH be here in Washington through the holidays and hopefully through the birth of our little Jalie. He is excited to start with Corrections tomorrow. It may not be his dream career but it will support our little family and give him the experience he needs for our future! Wish us luck and we will keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

The Prices!! . said...

I know you are not thrilled leaving Washington and ending up who knows where with the Border Patrol, but I can guarantee the sacrifice will be worth it. Especially with the economy the way it is. Who knows, maybe we will see you in Bisbee after all this!

The Owens said...

How exciting that you have a blog too! I LOVE seeing what people are up to these days! Congratulations on your pregnancy, wow #2! I can't imagine, haha I'm too nervous/excited about #1. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy except I'm SO TIRED all the time, so I can't imagine chasing around a toddler and being this tired. You're moving into a great ward, I really love some of the people of that ward. I grew up with half of the people there (they cut my ward in half a few years ago and moved them to different wards). I was looking through your blog, and I gotta tell you, I LOVE your hair! I have been looking at going shorter cause mine takes SO long to do and that's not really practical with a baby, so I just had to tell you how much I love yours. Well, I'm pretty sure this is the longest blog comment of all time, so I will have to keep checking in to see what you're up to. =)

Marisa and Rob said...

I'm glad to hear that things are working out for you guys. :) We will keep you all in our prayers. Have a wonderful week