CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

To all our AZ family...

I just booked our tickets to come down to AZ in October!! I know you are all excited to see us... ha ha. But if you do want to see us Kenzie and I will be in the Phoenix area Oct 6-12 to visit my best friend coming back from her mission. Then JT will join us on the 12th and we will head down to Benson to spend a week with his family. We hope to see all the friends and family that we miss so much! I'm hoping that the temperatures will cool down by then becuase I'm already sweating thinking about being prego in AZ!! ha ha Love you guys!! can't wait to see everyone!!

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey we would love to see you guys! Let us know when you get here and we will try and see you or you can come to our house and see us!!! Were excited to see you guys!!! We send out love!!!

The Smith Family said...

yikes!! prego in AZ!! good luck girly!! I hope you have a blast! Hopefully you'll have moved by then!! hugs!