CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

FINALLY!!!

So I haven't posted in a few weeks becuase there is nothing to talk about really. We are still stuck at my parents house and nothing has been going on! However... a few really cool things are about to happen!! JT got offered a job with King County Corrections and he starts on Tuesday the 30th! It is not his dream job but it will definately give him the experience he needs to get back into law enforcement!! So good news there and other exciting news... We are moving out!! YEAHH!!!! I am giving the deposit and first months rent today!! The whole thing with my friend totally fell through... she just quit answering my calls!! Anyways so we started looking at some places to rent and my VT and friend Stacy told me about some apartments in Kent called "mormon terrace" becuase they are managed my some members of the stake and over half the residents are members. We went and saw the place and we love it!! So we are supposed to be getting the keys on the 1st! we are so excited I cant even explain it!! I will definately be posting pictures when we get the place all set up!!

So Kenzie is getting to be such a little person! She is talking so much now... copying almost anything we say. She folds her arms when we say it's night-night time cuz she knows we are going to say prayers! Last night she was so excited that in the middle of JT's prayer she yells her AAAAAHHHH-men! While we both desperately tried to keep from laughing- JT stopped mid-sentance and said In the name of Jesus Christ Amen! it was too funny! I guess she doesn't want Daddy to be one of those long-winded prayers!

She loves shoes!! This girl will wear any shoe that is laying around... yesterday she had socks on and yet managed to put my flip-flops on and walk around in them! too cute!
We got her on video wear Oma's boots around the house. It was cracking us up!! Don't mind the fat prego lady in the background... i don't know where she came from!! And this was fairly late at night so Kenzie's hair was a bit of a disaster... she looks kinda homeless I know!!



Hope you enjoyed it!!

2 comments:

Laura Suzanne said...

WOOhOO!!! You will be in our ward! It's almost going to be a primary reunion if people keep moving in.... I am happy things are starting to work out!!

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the video!! She is groiwng up so fast!!!