CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Just Kidding...

So about a half hour after I booked our AZ plane tickets and posted my blog I recieved an Email stating that my friend Jazz would be staying in Moscow Russia for another 6 weeks and won't be home until Oct 30th! ha ha so I just changed our flights to November. I will be in town on the 2nd of November through the 16th and JT will be there the 7th through the 16th. It will be good to see my friend Jazz, Jt's family and we will also get to see JT's best friend David get married on the 15th!! so it all worked out. We will see you all in November!! love ya!

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

I guess we will see you then!!! So is david getting married to that girl he has been dating? Have a great week!

Kennedy said...

How exciting. I didnt realize she was getting home so soon. hope to see you when you are here. give me a call sometime when you are here. Where are you going to stay?
480-284-2781
We would love to see you.
Erin