CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Coupons Rock!

So I did the couponing thing today for the first time. got $270 worth of groceries for $110. Our pantry and freezer are totally stocked!!


Jalie is growing up too fast! I hate that she is already 3 months old! Little stinker! She can already roll on to her side. She did this the other day when I wasn't looking!


Kenzie has been wearing her dresses! Today was so beautiful we used half a gallon of bubbles with her friends!



Yes she does match her curtains! I love the fabric!



I made this dress this afternoon. My sis and I love this fabric and so I got some today with my 50% off coupon and made this dress in about 1 hour! Love love love it and still have fabric left over to make myself something!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh man! Tooooo cute! I love all the dresses. And that she matches her curtains. Where did you get such good coupons?

amy and luke said...

The dresses are so cute you did a awesome job. Way to go on saving money, my sister does the coupon sense is that what you did?