CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

nothing exciting...

So I wanted to post today but I really don't have anything exciting in my life this week to talk about. I've been sticking to my diet and excersie all week and hanging out at home. The girls are the same old same old. Jalie is sleeping 7-8 hours at night and Kenzie likes to watch Barney and Elmo all day long. Just thought I would go ahead and make a post even though my life this week has been boring!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Your life sounds like mine. Call me when you want to go to the thrift store and do some sewing. Either way I'll see you Monday. Have fun doin' what you're doin' :)

Brit said...

I tracked you down from the Simply Doing Something blog... just wanted to say thank you again for cutting my hair. I am really enjoying the layers and so forth. Not to mention, my hair is so much healthier! Thanks!