CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HELP!!

So I have tons of projects now and NO sewing machine. They said it will take 7-10 days to repair my mother's machine! I need a machine to feed my addiction to sewing! It's bad I know. I looked at both the thrift stores in the area. Nothing. I looked at prices for a new one and I can't afford $300 right now. I looked on craigslist and they pretty much have antiques and that's it. I don't know where to get a sewing machine around $40! I need one bad!
Thanks

3 comments:

Maggie Muggins said...

WalMart has sewing machines starting at $40 but I would at least step up the the $70 one. They are available in store too by the way. Target has them starting at $90, available in stores as well. Some sewing machine stores (repair shops as well) sometimes sell used machines that they've repaired. Best of luck!

The Smith Family said...

I know you can get them at Sears for $100--look online and see if there are any kind of coupons! I'm sooo sorry!

Daniel & Stephanie Daley said...

Kels!! I am so sorry about that. Mom told me about this last night.. Your sewing projects are so beautiful, and I understand the bug. When it bites, it bites hard! I agree on the Wal-mart thing. Heather got a nice one for $40-$60 I don't remember. Its a little pricey when you don't have the money. You can also try goodwill, or D.I? I'm so sorry about that. I'm sure it was really frustrating!

love you!
Steph