CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

ONE LOOOONG POST!

I have been wanting to do some sewing for the girls for a while now. So I went and grabbed my mom's sewing machine and got to work! Here are the two dresses I've done so far. I love them both but the purple one needs some work!



So i'm starting on another one now... I'll post more pics when I'm done!

Okay call me a slacker blogger...
here are my easter pics... one week later!
Kenz loved her first easter basket! Went right for the candy!!

All dressed up from church. Dad is missing in all these pics because he worked 16 hours on Easter... we love him!


EGGS!! She loved finding the eggs and having zero competition!!



Jalie is getting sooo big! 3 months old already!!
NOW>>> For your viewing pleasure...

I always love to see other people's kids throw fits... then I know it's not just my kid. So to all my fellow frusterated mothers... YES my kid throws tantrums every day! Aren't I lucky!! Haha

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the dress!!! I need to whip out my grandmas sweing machine and try and make some ;) Your so crafty!! Also I got the flowers you made, thank you they are cute! :) I love the last picture, we have lot's of days like that!!!

Rachael said...

Your dresses are awesome!!!! I love the green and pink one. I'll post what I'm working on soon. One pillowcase done and I'm working on a free hand ruffle bag for myself.