CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Your Everything...

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband of 3 great years!
Top 6 reasons why I love this sexy man... (I couldn't narrow it down to 5!)
1. He makes me laugh every day. I honestly can't remember a day that he hasn't made me smile!
2. He supports me in everything I decide to do.... motherhood, school, starting my own business and much much more!
3. He supports his family financially. I honestly love him for this... he believes it is the man's responsibility and he strives to make sure we have what we need.
4.He holds the preisthood and respects it
5. He is the best dad in the whole wide world! He loves his daughters and is always willing to help out!!
6. He loves me for who I am... faults, streachmarks and all!!
_______________________
This was our song for our wedding. It brings back so many memories! I still feel the same way baby... I wanna be your EVERYTHING!

The first time I looked in your eyes I knew
I would do anything thing for you
The first time you touched my face I felt
What I've never felt with anyone else
I wanna give back what you've given to me
And I wanna witness all of your dreams
Now that you've shown me who I really am
And I wanna be more than just your man
I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
Be the hand that lifts your vail
Be the moon that moves your tides
And the sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheel that never rusts
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you been dreaming of and more
So much more I wanna be your everything

4 comments:

JR Hale said...

AHHHHH that was sweet. Congrats on your first three and may you have 83 more. LOL.
The girls are gorgeous.
You started your own business??? Doing what??

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I was going to call you and tell you today, but I guess this works. Thanks for making it easy to remember!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats girly

Kandis Smith said...

Happy Anniversary!!