CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

yes...more dresses!

So the dress I stayed up till midnight last night making (the reversable one)was waaayyy to big for Kenz when I tried it on her this morning. So I decided to take her measurements and write them down. NO MORE GUESSING! Maybe it will shrink when we wash it... otherwise we'll have to find a bigger girl to give it away to! SOOO of course I got started right away on one that would be alittle bit more fitting. I had to use different fabric on one side but I think it turned out really cute!



Ok I'm obsessed... I've already admitted it. But we were at Costco today and my mom and I found this really cute dress that we both loved. It was $12.50. I told my her I could totally make one... so I did. It's pretty close and I think this one cost me around 1-2 dollars!! I used less than 1 yard of fabric and I got the fabric on clearance!! It took me abour 3 hours to make start to finish!! So I'm pretty proud of myself.
Now I just have to decide what she's going to show off at church tomorrow!! Or should I say today since it's almost 1 am now!! Good night all!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so awesome. They're too cute! I love all of them. You should just hold on to the big one until it fits her. I'm sure you'll still love it then. I made another bag so I'll have to post it. And the kids are sick so we're home from church early. Guess I'll have to sew...darn :)

Christie said...

I'm impressed! you're amazing, those dresses are adorable! maybe I should learn to sew...