CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Okay I'm obsessed!

Here are two more dresses I made today! I made them both from looking at tutorials on peoples blogs but I don't know how to link you there... sorry!
This one is reversable! I love it so much I'm making one for myself!! I hope it will be cute with a white t-shirt and jeans!






I made this one from a short-sleeved men's dress shirt that I got at Value Village today for $3.50. It was super easy and I think it's sooo fun with the buttons down the back!





Oh and Kenzie HATES trying these on... I totally have to bribe her with candy! I'm such a bad mom!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Soooooooo cute! You did such a good job. I love them both. You're a rockin' mom. You're MAKING her clothes. How cool is that?

Anonymous said...

ok stop it.. i love these.. you might have to teach me!!!