CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I honestly cried

Too Big Too Fast!

Today we went and got Kenzie's new big-girl bed. Jalie is too big for the basinet now so it is time to pass the crib on to her. After we bought the new mattress I honestly started crying. JT thought I was crazy but it makes me sooo sad to think about how fast the time passes. Kenzie was our little baby and now she's this big girl with a baby sister and big girl bed. I'm also not sure I'm ready for Jalie to be in a crib yet! Anyways I'm not crazy... just sad that my girls are growing up and I can't stop it!



Fake sleep!!


Good night kisses!


So we said our prayers with her and left the room. I was totally expecting her to come out sometime within the next little bit. I am happy to report that she is fast asleep in her new big girl bed! I hope it continues well!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, they are getting so big. I hope the big girl bed works out!! It looks darling, either way.

Maggie Muggins said...

I totally understand. Alex is sleeping in his big boy bed now and in his new room. They grow up too fast.

Kandis Smith said...

what a big girl!! It's always hard to move on to the next milestone. ((hugs)) CUTE dresses you've been making! Make me a BIG version!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray for a BIG girl bed!!! :) Amirra has a big girls bed too!!! :) They grow up so fast!!!