CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Devistating!!!!

I've been seriously sick the past two days so all I've done is sit around and sew. I was having so much fun with this last dress and was just finishing the hem when... Kenz decided to feed some of her hot dog to Jalie. I paniked! I jumped up from the sewing machine and ran to rescue my child. Jalie was all smiles and thought it was halarious... kenzie was screaming in time out and the machine was on the floor. My mom's machine. Devistating! Yes it's broken. I'll take it to the sears repair shop tomorrow and find out how much it will cost to repair. In the mean time I have no sewing machine and I can't even start saving for my own machine now because I have to fix this one first. Poop!

This is the dress I spent ALL day on... just need to finish the hem!


But the Bright Spots of my day...


4 comments:

Rachael said...

That dress is adorable!!!! If you need a sewing fix you're welcome to come over anytime. We can let the kids run wild and we won't give anyone a hot dog!!! :)

Christie said...

how sad about the machine! but nice work on the dresses - so cute!

Anonymous said...

i love those two!!

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the dress!!!! :) You did a GREAT job!!! :) Makes me want to take sweing machine out and make Amirra some!!! :)